Saturday 20 June 2015

Thoughts that came to mind while on a plane...

Here are a few notes from earlier that months before the big crush was about to happen and decided to work myself harder than ever...


"Omg!!! Todays is One of the most amazing days of my life."

It might sound like I am exaggerating a bit but for me it is a wake up call!
All of my ideas that I have had in my head, nuirishing and growing like a little baby, from the moment of conceving to the birth, just have been shown to me... In another country by another gal, who thinks the way I think and has gone through the similar roller coster of her fitness journey.. Don't we all?!..
However, it was amazing to see that I am not alone in this world and there are people who wants to share that it is not about punishing your body or soul through going from one extreme to another, but through love. It is also important that you can change it all..

I have an overwhelminh feeling of relief, happiness, sadness, fear and excitement! Is it a call for action? Is it a resistance to show me I am too late? Is it encouragment? A kind guidence from the Universe?... Taking Lori's advise, I am just going to go with it and see where it takes me... Not to rush, but rather take things one step at a time in the right direction."


And so my journey has begun. I've signed up for a 6 week Coaching Program and all of a sudden during my first week of Gratitude Lesson, I have gone though hell in order to get to heaven by the end of it"...And the funny thing is, I feel grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment