Saturday 20 June 2015

It has been amazing week! I definitly had to go through all of my steps to come where I am at the moment.
It is 10:21 in the morning on Saturday..which I have started by lying in ..having my meditation and and than with a huge smile on my face cooked myself amazing meal and ate it without any rush and distractions… Now, for some it might sound like not a big deal, but not if you felt the way I felt in the last few months where  I nearly was chocking on my food everytime I ate as it was always in the rush with a 1000 thoughts in my head on how to get all the things I need done and be on time to not anyone down.

I have made a note to myself few days ago to stop putting everyone around me first and return back to pleasing myself first, than when I am ready to go and “safe the World”.

So this week everything started to pile up on me and at first I felt irritation and constant feeling of exhaustion..than I felt that I lost my appetite, strength to train, than it was feeling of apathy and all I could see is my bed and pillow. I felt like hibernating for a few months without any one disturbing me..ever! Post exhaustion of your body is the next stage when you become num to everything..and you loose the ability to sleep and switch off. I went for a massage, went for osteopath…and all I could ask them for is to do whatever they needed to do because all I could feel is a need to sleep the second I lay down…Funny enough, both asked me if I was left handed? Which I am not..It made me think why? One of the answers was that it seems that my left side is more developed and I thought "well, possibly is because I train it with emphasis to make sure it is not waker than my right side.."
Well, my massage therapist seemed to think differently..According to holistic medicine, Left side represents how much we take on in our life…and if we take too much on board and trying to do to many things at once, it simply overworks and that is where all of your emotions pile up and manifests in our body’s tension, ache and pain.

Today I feel like I am on the way of self help and self care. I am so blessed to meet this person in my life as he hit the nail in the head by saying that I do “TOO MUCH”. I always stressed about running from place to place, working with my clients and being so hard on myself to give everyone 100% and more that I forget about giving myself at least 100% of me time. No more. I have made a decision to start enjoying my life and start with enjoying my meals, my sleep ins, my dear task, making my house beautiful, folding my clothing away, enjoying my cup of tea or coffee…and give my self breaks about which I tell everyone else but forget that I also a human being who needs it…time to recharge!


No comments:

Post a Comment